click here to grab your kit: bit.ly/wanderingwithmary
yay! so happy that you are ready to begin your wellness journey with young living oils and toxin free products!
when I first got my starter kit, I thought I was just going to use these weird things called essential oils to somehow help my house smell good all the way over in Uganda. little did I know all the potential packed inside that box as well as all the opportunity that young living had as a company for our family!
dontcha worry…I’m gonna break it all down for you and set you up with all the resources you need!
our wellness family is called Forevermore Essentials and we are now over 8500 people who are all saying yes to investing in ourselves and our families. instead of choosing conveniency at the store to save a quick buck and minute, we are living out the lifestyle of supporting their bodies and not just treating symptoms.
here are some things you can expect from me when signing up:
+ a digital welcome guide
+ a welcome gift
+ your very own personal referral link that you can pass along to your friends when they want oils too! your friends will thank you for the invite and young living will thank you with a $50 check for each friend your bring their way!
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO GRAB YOUR STARTER KIT
1. click here! or go to bit.ly/wanderingwithmary (if asked for member number: #3278137 plug that into both sponsor and enroller)
2. check “Wholesale Member” (this is really important!) rather than “Retail Customer”. There are no strings attached here- it simply gets you your kit + a 24% discount for the year.
3. choose the starter kit w/ the dewdrop diffuser or desert mist diffuser. If you wanna upgrade to the Aria (the glass and wood one!) this is the time to do it! On it’s own it’s $265 but with the kit it’s only $100. Trust me, I learned the hard way.
4. this is when you get to set up a monthly wellness box (called Essential Rewards). this is the coolest part of Young Living if you ask me. every month we get to customize our own wellness box to fit our needs. some months we get toothpaste, diaper rash cream and dish soap. others we may be getting baby wipes, shampoo, a few oils and Vitamin B supplement. it just depends on what you need. The best parts are: toxin free goodness, money back every month, discounted shipping and free gifts from YL every month!
Because you are choosing to put your kit towards your first Essential Rewards order, you will be getting these goodies below this month!
So go ahead and click “Use the selected Premium Starter Kit as my first Essential Rewards order and sign me up for an Essential Rewards subscription”. You can cancel this anytime with no fees or anything weird like that BUT by clicking that, you will be getting these perks below.
FAQ on Essential Rewards:
No monthly commitment– essential rewards is optional! if you want – you can literally just order your starter kit and that is it! Then say you decide you want more lavender a couple months later you can just pop in and buy lavender at wholesale!
No renewal fee; (simply purchase a minimum of $50pv of product per year and your account stays active)
No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like, at 24% off retail prices
Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
Member number – you’ll get a member # & link to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation- if you join essential rewards and spend $100pv a month. (Again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
FAQ on ORDERING your Starter Kit and signing up for Essential Rewards: (this is optional)
When placing your order on STEP 1– select the tiny box “use my starter kit as my first essential rewards order” ** If you want to add to your order you can to get the promos for that month ($100 of your starter kit will count towards this months promo).
Then make sure to go in and customize your essential rewards order BEFORE the next month comes (you will get an email notification).
I recommend Essential Rewards over doing “quick orders” each month. Essential Rewards ends up costing around $50 for 50pv. Bundle all the items you want & place it on your essential rewards order and get the promos!
You get 10-20% back in points each month, you can purchase products that you would be buying anyways (shampoo, vitamins, toothpaste) while hitting that 50 PV (Product value – typically one point per one dollar). Cancel anytime!!
For the United States, the gifts from young living are:
3-month gift: Peppermint Vitality essential oil, 5 ml
6-month gift: Thieves Vitality™ essential oil blend, 5 ml
9-month gift: Tea Tree essential oil, 15 ml
12-month gift: Loyalty, an exclusive blend formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young specifically for Essential Rewards members who order for 12 months!
FAVS OUTSIDE OF THE KIT
our favorite oils are definitely inside of the kit but Young Living is more than that and lemme tell you, it’s kinda weird to get so excited about dish soap and baby wipes but when they are toxin free and for a good price, you will get excited too!
1. Seedlings Baby Wipes– 72 to a pack and all toxin free. I use them to remove make-up, use them as dryer sheets and of course use them to wipe my baby’s bum.
2. Thieves Laundry Soap– this one bottle gives us 112 loads of laundry and again, all toxin free so we don’t have to worry about crazy chemicals in our home. we have an amazing recipe to help you make 3 bottles out of one and even customize the scent to be what you desire!
3. NingXia Nitro– you get to try the NingXia Red in your starter kit but you are also going to love the Nitros. That 3pm fog, this will push you through without needing that extra hit of espresso! an all natural energy shot infused with green tea. add it to some soda water and lime and it’s the perfect afternoon treat!
4. Progessence Plus– the best oil for all your hormone needs. if you are struggling hard with cramps, irregular cycles, bad skin or moods…this is your new best friend. one drop on your wrists and behind your ears in the morning you will be thanking me in 30 days.
5. Orange oil– you might see a theme of energy support in my favorite products but I’m a mom of two with multiple businesses, I need all I can get. this in the diffuser with peppermint wakes me right up and if I need something stronger, I put a drop in my hand with peppermint and inhale…I’m good to go for hours!
these are free gifts that Young Living gives you this month for simply investing in yourself! we stocked up on NingXia Red, protein powder, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, chapstick, baby wipes, dish soap, laundry soap, and vitamins and Young Living gave us over $150 of product for free this month. SO WILD!
Okay back to sign up steps:
5. Type in your name and all your info! You will create login info, make sure you write all of this down for the future. Make sure you write that down! ALSO: be sure to check that box for FREE SHIPPING!
6. Once you checkout, you will receive a confirmation email and then expect one from me in a couple of days. After that, you can expect your package to arrive and your home to start smelling good and body feeling good!
So so excited for you! Can’t wait to get you connected into our private Facebook communities and set you up with all the resources and support you need!